Brentwood, is a district in West Los Angeles, California 90049. Brentwood is considered to be an affluent desirable neighborhood to live in. Brentwood is comprised of many different residential districts within itself.
Brentwood homes are spread out into luxury areas & close proximity homes.
Some areas include:
- Brentwood Circle: Gated community east of Barrington & north of Sunset. Homes start in the $3,000,000 range for a lot value and go into the high $5,000,000 range for a 6000 square foot home with a pool.
- Brentwood Country estates :Gated community in Mandeville Canyon consists of Large estate properties 10,000 square feet many with private tennis courts & gardens. Staring at $12,000,000
- Brentwood Flats includes the Brentwood Glen area there you will find smaller lots 5000 to 6000 square feet with charming older homes. It is close to the 405 freeway.
- Brentwood Park; Notable for its layout, having been designed around several large traffic circles, is the area between north of San Vicente and north of Sunset west of Bundy. There are many Estates within Brentwood Park. It is home to Celebrities, Industry people and is considered the most prestigious part of Brentwood to live. Tear downs begin at $4,000,000 and a new construction home can cost $11,000,000 or more.
There are also the Hills of Brentwood for those who want a view. In another sub district of Brentwood is Sullivan Canyon.
Sullivan Canyon is a small equestrian community north of Sunset, west of Mandeville Canyon Rd. and east of Pacific Palisades. Most properties are one-story ranch houses, and most houses have horse stables. Prices begin in the low $3,000,000 range and go up quickly from there.
The elementary schools are part of the Los Angeles School district and include the Kenter Canyon school, and Santa Monica Canyon school by lottery. Brentwood also has several fine private schools:
- Brentwood School
- St.Martin of Tours Catholic schools and the Archer school for Girls.
Brentwood Country Club
Many residents enjoy the country club for tennis & golf. Every July 4th the club puts on for its members a spectacular fireworks show. Many of the local Brentwood residents flock to the outside of the club to get a seat at the yearly event.
Brentwood is filled with stylish, quaint shops. Locals frequent the Brentwood Country Mart on san Vicente Blvd. There you will find a small food court ,book store clothing & jewelry shops. It is always jammed pack on any Saturday afternoon.
Brentwood offers a diversity of places to live all within a small town feel. Many people looking for a home choose Brentwood for its shopping, convince to the 405 freeway and its beautiful homes & architecture.
It is a wonderful place to live for those seeking a special place to call home.
Brentwood Real Estate Listings
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.