Santa Monica Residents Who Need Temporary Parking Permits for Holiday Parties
Are you having a big holiday shindig this season and worried about what you are going to do about guest parking? Visit the Santa Monica guest permit parking application website. This site allows current preferential parking permit account holders to request and print one-day temporary permits.
Before you proceed, please note the following:
- You must have an existing and active Preferential Parking Permit account already set up with the City. This feature requires that you have a currently valid Resident or Visitor parking permit on file.
- A maximum of 25 temporary permits per event date is allowed.
- A maximum of 300 total temporary permits per account is allowed permit year.
- All delinquent parking citations must be paid in full prior to requesting temporary permits.
- Permits will be generated in PDF format and emailed to you, or you may download the permits directly from this website. In order to view/print, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Temporary permits are valid in preferential parking zones only, and are valid within a two-block radius of your address.
- Temporary permits generated by this website are free.
- Effective October 1, 2013, temporary permits issued by the Parking Office cost $2 each per day.