Santa Monica Traffic Advisories
Note the following activities:
Expo Light Rail Line
1. Lincoln Boulevard 7-day street closure with 24-hour work shift for rail installation.
For more information about this closure with a detour map, visit fb.me/1dfeo3Ax5.
Northbound Lincoln Boulevard will be closed to through traffic at Colorado Avenue and will be detoured at Olympic Boulevard. Left and right turns onto Colorado Avenue will be prohibited.
• Southbound Lincoln Boulevard will be closed to through traffic at Colorado Avenue and will be detoured at Santa Monica Boulevard. Right turns onto Colorado Avenue will be allowed, but left turns will be prohibited.
• Colorado Avenue will be closed at Seventh Street and Ninth Street, but local access will remain. Turns from Colorado Avenue onto Lincoln Boulevard will be prohibited.
• Eastbound Colorado Avenue will be detoured at Seventh Street and westbound Colorado Avenue will be detoured at 11th Street.
• The I-10 Freeway exit at Lincoln Boulevard will remain open and northbound traffic will be detoured at Seventh Street.
2. Colorado Avenue between Fifth & 18th streets: Street closures in the east and westbound directions. Expect westbound and eastbound lane closures during daytime hours. Expect reduction of travel lanes during the non-peak daytime hours at Sixth and Seventh streets, at Colorado Avenue. Alleys on the north side of Colorado between Sixth and 18th streets will have limited access at Colorado. Sidewalk and lane closures on north or south side of Colorado between Sixth and 10th streets.
3. Lincoln Boulevard between Broadway and I-10: Expect northbound & southbound lane closures during non-peak daytime and nighttime hours.
4. Olympic Boulevard between 20th Street and Centinela Avenue: Reduction to one eastbound lane 24-hours per day for approximately six days.
– See more at: http://smdp.com/santa-monica-road-advisories-13/133823#sthash.OPgH6naG.dpuf